Traffic Travis

Traffic Travis

First,this software is FREE. The paid version just has some more features, but the free is good to if your low on cash.
I actually do use Traffic Travis myself, mostly for finding small niche sites for AdSense.  But I’ll go through it for any SERPs I’m trying to rank for, whether its article writing or authority site building.  You get so much information about the competition, their back links, and what you’ll need to do to be competitive.
This way, if I think the competition is too steep and I will not be able to see organic traffic from a keyword set then you’ve got to move on.  Keep looking and searching for new opportunities, that is what Traffic Travis does best.
Features:
  • Keyword Research
  • PPC Research and Analysis
  • SEO Website Evaluation
  • Competition Profiling
  • and more!
This is really one of the best tools for building and forecasting your SEO strategies.  There’s no reason to build thousands and thousands of links if you only need a hundred..  Make sure you know the SERP environment that your trying to enter and dominate, I’d recommend Traffic Travis to anyone.

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design