Web 2.0The new evolution of interactive websites in the world today, Web 2.0. Sites like Squidoo and Hubpages offer free blog hosting and systems where people can easily interact and build their own “niche” of web space through automated content management systems. Anyone can do it, and although there isn’t a real chance at profits or big traffic on a sub-domain blog, there is some strong potential for SEO opportunities..
What is Web 2.0?
- Free Blog platform
- Content management systems that interact with amazon, flickr, and other media sites
- Subdomain that exists off very powerful primary domains -> www.squidoo.mydomiainiscool.com
- Hundreds of thousands of people interacting and visiting different blogs/lenses/pages inside the main domain
SEO Tips for Web 2.0 Sites:
- Smart Profile building: add your website, keywords in anchor texts and description areas
- Write content that is keyword rich to your target search phrases
- Images are a plus; keywords in description, title, captions
- Include “link widget or tool” on the blog; insert related links to other websites AND your own domain
- Keep it natural
- Always take the time to write unique content for the Web 2.0. It will absolutely pay off in terms of backlink juice..