SENuke X – Review and Usage
There is a lot of buzz going around about SENuke’s predecessor, SENuke X.
People are saying it is some of the best SEO software ever developed. It can make thousands and thousands of dynamic and unique backlinks for every website you own, automated and on schedule. Well, I recently purchased the software and have been testing it, so I’ll share what I liked and also what didn’t work right..
SENuke X Overview:
- Create thousands of Web 2.0 sites using the information and details(can be spun) per each of your domains
- Uses proxies for all backlinking activities
- Backlinks created are from: profiles, article directories, and web 2.0 properties
- All backlinks can be scheduled for specific schedules, looks more natural
SENuke X Pros:
- There are thousands of potential backlink sites on SENuke X’s list
- You can mix and match what links you want per run of an article etc, this helps diversify footprints
- Works very fast with proxies
- I did succeed in building a few hundred quality backlinks per domain in just a few weeks (could be thousands, but I feel it would be too “spammy” for the current state of Google and younger domains
SENuke X Cons:
- Would fail on about 25-30% of submissions, freeze or crash, or just simple stop submitting
- Took a lot more manual intervention and assistance to get the most efficiency out of the tool
- Need to pay for private proxies, they run about $20 bucks a month
- Price per month is expensive, can easily pay itself off if you are already running a number of domains and serious internet marketer
I’m sure you can read their site for more specifics on pricing and such, but I feel SENuke X is an excellent tool with the following conditions.
- It is constantly being updated and becoming more stable/effective in its tasks.
- You are using SENuke for over 10 young/small websites or have authority sites that can use big link campaigns.
Other than that, the tool is pretty amazing if you a serious internet marketer, for those who are focusing on small niche site building or article marketing type activities, this is probably a bit overkill and you could use scrapebox to fulfill those linking needs.
So take a look at SENuke X and use the free trial they offer to see if you need such a pricey but powerful SEO software tool